Dear Performance Meal Prep Community,
As we are now seeing gyms and local small businesses in the areas we serve be mandated to shut down, we wanted to take this time to thank you all for your continued support as your meal provider.
At PMP, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. Like all businesses, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As information becomes available from the CDC and other industry experts, we are actively following all guidelines and directives. We wanted to provide you with an update on the actions we are taking in response to the outbreak.
- We will only be offering Home Delivery (40 mile radius) & Pickup from our production facility. We have temporarily discontinued delivery to our affiliates due to mandated closings.
- All employees will be prompted to wash their hands every 30 minutes
- All proteins & vegetables will be washed before cooking
- All food preparation surfaces will be sanitized and wiped down frequently
- All delivery drivers will be equipped with food service gloves and hand sanitizer
- If any employee's feel sick we are requiring them to stay at home
Coronavirus is not known to be transmitted through food. The CDC is advising people who are at high risk in outbreak areas to have food brought to the house by family members, friends or delivery services. We are here to help – please let us know of anyone in need, as we strive to always support our community.
In anticipation of supply chain disruptions on imported/domestic items, we will take the necessary steps to provide appropriate substitutions wherever possible.
As of now, it is business as usual for our customers. Should the situation escalate we will work in accordance with any guidelines issued.